Wednesday, May 13, 2009

taking up more than 1 seat on a bus


today i was sitting on the bus and someone literally sat on me. i'm still pissed about it. the asshole was taking up two seats and he wasn't even really that fat. he was sitting a couple of seats away from me, and when somebody asked him to move over, he proceeded to get up, shove his backpack in my face, and sit on me. he SAT ON ME. i thought for sure he would realize he was sitting on me and move over. i was wrong. and he smelled horrible. so, i sighed in a really pissed off sounding way and stood for a while. when a seat opened up across from him i sat down and took his picture while glaring in his general direction. that'll show him!


2 comments:

  1. You show that guy! He'll probably see this blog and be so embarrassed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sarah, only you...this is mom using dad's google account...

    ReplyDelete